Single Tooth Implant – Chaska, MN
Complete Your Smile with a Dental Implant
Are you among the 120 million adults in the U.S. who are missing a tooth? Now, you can replace it with the next best thing to your own. With a single tooth implant in Chaska, you will make a true investment in your oral health and your quality of life. Dr. Mark Stapleton will transform your smile with a solution that offers over a 95% success rate.
Single Tooth Replacement Options
Every tooth is vital to your oral health and functions. When one is missing, it is easy to feel insecure about your smile. Not to mention, simple tasks like eating and speaking become more difficult, but there are also issues brewing beneath the surface you cannot see.
Losing the root causes your jawbone to deteriorate because it is no longer stimulated. This causes your remaining natural teeth to lose the support they need to stay in place. This causes them to shift out of alignment, increasing your risk of tooth decay and gum disease. Over time, they may even become loose and fall out.
To provide them with the support they need to stay strong and healthy, you have a couple of different options to fill the space.
- Fixed Bridge: The traditional option to replace a missing tooth involves the use of a bridge. Impressions of your mouth are used to create a prosthetic tooth. It is then held in place by attaching dental crowns to the adjacent teeth.
- Single Tooth Implant: Now, you can replace both the root and the crown with a single tooth implant. A titanium post is surgically placed into your jawbone to act as a new root. An abutment is attached to it to connect a custom-made dental crown to fill the space of the missing tooth.
Benefits of Single Tooth Implant
When compared to a traditional bridge, a dental implant in Chaska offers various benefits that are not possible due to the use of the post, such as:
- The post stimulates your jawbone to preserve your bone density. This provides your remaining natural teeth with support and protects your facial structures.
- Dental implants do not rely on your teeth to hold them in place. As a result, they remain unaltered to stay healthy for several years to come.
- With the implant post secured to your jawbone, you enjoy an option that closely looks and feels natural.
- Dental implants are more cost-effective long-term because they do not need to be replaced in the future.
- Dental implants are the most predictable and reliable solution to treat tooth loss. With the right care, they can last for 30 years or more.
Complete Your Smile Today!
Stop living with the challenges of missing teeth. You can complete your smile with a dental implant. Dr. Stapleton creates the customized treatment plan you need to improve your confidence and your quality of life. Contact our office today to see if dental implants are right for you. We look forward to seeing you smile.