Have you noticed your smile looking a little darker than normal lately? Professional teeth whitening in Chaska can lift those pesky stains left behind by your favorite foods and beverages. The discoloration could even be caused by poor dental hygiene or the natural aging process—whatever the reason—white Oak Dental is here to help you with simple, safe, professional-grade teeth whitening.
Trust a Dentist for True Teeth Whitening Results
Over the counter products like whitening strips and whitening toothpastes may promise in a quick and convenient manner, but nothing will give you the results that you really want like professional teeth whitening can. We offer Zoom! Whitening treatments (a high-quality, strong—yet, safe—concentrated bleaching product) both in our office and at home to cater to your wants and needs.
The benefits of professional teeth whitening in our office are numerous. Some of them include…
- An average of whiter teeth by at least 8 shades!
- Professional-strength bleaching gel that’s monitored by our office team.
- Special accommodations for tooth sensitivity or other conditions.
- Long lasting results achieved in a much shorter amount of time.
The Zoom! Whitening treatment is also available to take home if you would rather whiten your teeth in the comfort of your own home. Simply have your dentist create custom whitening trays for you and follow our easy directions. Within a few weeks, you’ll have a drastically whiter smile!
Maintaining Your Teeth Whitening with Our Office
Once you have had your teeth whitened with Zoom! Whitening, you will want to make sure you are keeping your teeth stain-free for as long as possible. Although the results will last for years on end, you must still be aware of what you’re exposing your teeth to.
Consider what you’re putting in your mouth—what you’re eating and drinking. Black coffee, tea, red wine, and using tobacco can all add darkened stains on your teeth all over again. Cutting back on these substances will not only improve your oral health, but your smile’s aesthetics, too!
Follow these helpful tips to keep your teeth white overtime:
- Rinse your mouth with water after consuming dark foods or drinks.
- Improve your dental hygiene habits, brushing for two minutes, twice a day, flossing daily to keep your teeth whiter.
- Visit your dentist regularly for professional cleanings of the teeth and gums as well as a comprehensive dental exam.
Would you like to discuss professional teeth whitening with our dentist, Dr. Mark M. Stapleton? It’s a safe, effective way to quickly transform the appearance of your smile and boost your self-esteem. Feel free to give our office a quick call to schedule a consultation with your cosmetic dentist in Chaska today!